[Condor-users] questions about negotiation in condor-g

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thanks Erik for his reply that give me more
information about negotiation cycle in condor.

However, I still don't understand the differences between condor and
condor-g in negotiating for resources. I am wondering if condor-g use the
same methods i.e. considering the users and jobs priority in the queue and
machines ranks etc. in the matchmaking process.

I hope that someone may kindly give me some suggestions in this.

Thanks
Carson