Re: [Condor-users] how can a condor job connect on a Map network drive for windows platform?

Hi John and all,
same question as Oliver,
can you give me in detail, if it's possible, how can I mount a drive
for a condor user in the .bat executable. Some thing important I have
, in my application many users that can read the .bat!

thanks for