Re: [Condor-users] how can a condor job connect on a Map network drive for windows platform?

Hi Matt and all,
Is it possible to add a new user named condor-reuse-vm-xx in the
machine where the ressources are shared, In order to avoid adding this
line in my .bat executable.
By that , I will avoid some security problems that can occur.

Thanks,
--Ramzi