Re: [Condor-users] Why is JobPrio limited to [-20:20]?

Keith is exactly right about why it's always been the range it has -- but Ian is right to question whether that makes sense. It doesn't.

As it happens, it's already on my plate to extend the queue priority range to any integer value, for other reasons. I can't promise a date (it probably won't happen before Condor Week), but I'll do my best to fit it in soon...

Thanks,

-Peter