[Condor-users] FileSystemDomain Problem

Hi,

In the Vanilla universe, it is neccessary to use a shared file system
(stated in the manual), but why it is neccessary to do so?

Also another question about shared filesystem, if I am using network file
system, I should set the NFS server in the head node, right?

if so, what folder should I shared out in order for the vanilla jobs to be
run by all the nodes in the clusters?

At the same time, what is the name should I put in FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN?

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I think this is the things that
newbie like me will make mistake.

Thanks very much for any suggestions.
Carson