Re: [Condor-users] run more than one jobs

In the context

Please see this in the condor_config file:

# Only start jobs if:
# 1) the keyboard has been idle long enough, AND
# 2) the load average is low enough OR the machine is currently
#    running a Condor job
# (NOTE: Condor will only run 1 job at a time on a given resource.
# The reasons Condor might consider running a different job while
# already running one are machine Rank (defined above), and user
# priorities.)

and then  check out for the Rank user priorities options.

I hope this will help you.