[Condor-users] Condor Solaris Installation

Hi everyone,

I'm just beginning to explore possible uses for Condor but am receiving
a segmentation fault on our Solaris 8 boxes. condor_version works, but
condor_master (and many others) do not. No data is written to the logs
so I assume I have mismatched shared libraries. Is there a shared
library dependency list for Condor available so I can ensure we have the
correct versions installed? Alternatively, are there any plans for a
statically linked version of the Solaris binaries to be provided for
download?

More information:

uname -a output:
  SunOS procuser-cndlr-01 5.8 Generic_117000-03 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Sun-Fire-880

condor_configure threw a warning when it couldn't find the command
'host', but otherwise proceeded cleanly. I wasn't installing a central
manager on this box.

Thanks very much for your time,

Peter