Re: [Condor-users] Re: Condor - Windows - DLL problems

Yes, I do have this path set in my Environment. I also send the required
DLL i.e. cygwin1.dll as part of the transfer_input_files = ...

& I also have read & execute permissions for everyone for all the files in
use.

I still get the same error.

-Ravi