[Condor-users] Mixed setup?

Hi,

I got a load of machines running Condor 6.4.7 (which I cannot upgrade too
easily since they're busy), and a submit machine with 6.7.3 installed.
Would it be possible to use the new DAG features that have been introduced
in the early 6.6 series without modifications to the pool, or would I have
to wait for the machines to become idle and upgrade them?
>From my understanding, DAG functionality is located on the submit machine
only - thus it should be sufficient to have it running at a recent version
- or am I simply wrong?

Cheers,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald * MPI fuer Gravitationsphysik (Albert-Einstein-Institut)
SciencePark Golm, Am Mühlenberg 1, D-14476 Potsdam * http://www.aei.mpg.de