Re: [Condor-users] copying executable on submission

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/condor_submit.html

copy_to_spool = <True | False> If copy_to_spool is set to True, then condor_ submit will copy the
executable to the local spool directory before running it on a remote
host. Oftentimes this can be quite time consuming and unnecessary. By
setting it to False, condor_ submit will skip this step. Defaults to
True.

Hope that helps

Matt

Thanks, but I had already tried that option and it doesn't do what I what. I think it only copies the executable to the spool when the job starts running, not when it is submitted.

Chris