Re: [Condor-users] Specification of deferred job start

On 10/17/05, Peter Troeger <peter.troeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> is it possible to have a deferred job start in Condor, either by
> giving an explicit point in time or a relative amount of time ? I can
> imagine a workaround with a sleep job and a DAG, but maybe there is a
> more direct solution.

Submit on hold and use the periodic_release statement to ok it when
CurrentTime is acceptable (this may involve working out what the time
you want to go from is in unix epoch time but if you are on unix this
will be easy enough and writing something to tell you on windows land
shouldn't be too hard)

Matt