Re: [Condor-users] nwsmeta-scheduler (I/O, Network communication, cpu utilization)

Hi Geri,

The most useful thing from Condor-G is that you can design your own 'Resource Broker' that use which ever ranking variable for example by adding a 'network cost' variable to your machine class-ad and then rank-by network cost in your job classads.
Email me off list for a class-ad generation perl script which could easily be adjusted to use a new network cost, variable.

Regards

David