Re: [Condor-users] nwsmeta-scheduler (I/O, Network communication, cpu utilization)

GEri,

How are you measuring the bandwidth of your networks and how do you the "communication cost" of an application. Also, do you have a policy in mind for how the scheduler will "take care" of CPU and network utilization. For example, are you willing to let an application wait longer in order to reduce network consumption?

Miron