Re: [Condor-users] Running a job as a particular user in Condor

You can check documentation of VMx_USER if it can help your problem.

shakeb_siddiqi wrote on 04/22/2006 05:23 PM:
Hi,

In continuation to my earlier mail I have another query as well.
Suppose i submit a job under the user "test1" and want it to get executed under another user "test2" on the remote machine. Is that possible in Condor and what is the way to provide the passowrd for the user "test2" under which i want to run my job.

Kindly help me regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Shakeb.

Hi,

I have installed Condor 6.7.18 on Linux. What is the way to provide a username/password to run the job under a particular user account on a remote machine.
Suppose i submit the job under the user "test" then the job should run in the remote machine under the user "test". How do i provide the password for the user "test" so that the job can run in the remote machine.

Kindly guide me regarding this issue.

Regards,
Shakeb.

 Buy The Best In BOOKS at http://www.bestsellers.indiatimes.com