Re: [Condor-users] Accessing locally installed applications from Condor

Hello Satish

Thank you much much for the reply. I will give it a go.

Kind regards
Navonil

On 4/22/06, Sateesh Potturu <sateesh.potturu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Navonil,

You should be able to run installed applications.  You may have to take care of environment (like %PATH%).

You may want to first try running your java application anywhere and then splitting the job.  What this means is - without splitting your application into work units, submit a job such that the whole application runs good on a host different from the submit host.  Once this is running good, you can proceed with splitting your application.  This is the approach that we found very useful.

Regards,
Sateesh