Re: [Condor-users] Problem with DLLs

We've had problems with some off-the-shelf apps requiring a fuller user profile than Win32 Condor provides - try getting a Condor job to return env variables (set > set.txt) to see an example of the reduced environment. We never solved this one and now discourage our users from trying it :-( For more notes on this matter search this lists archives for posts from my colleague 'SG Wilkinson' - there are six in March and April 2005.

We do have compiled Matlab working fine in this manner though. Matlab DLLs are accessed from a RO network share Condor jobs can connect to using a batch wrapper around their exe. Some crazy users also had some success using Cygwin this way to!

	regards
		Patrick.