Re: [Condor-users] How to make job attribute updates appear in the dag's log file?

And to be running java or C by the looks of things - anyone written an
implementation of the protocol in .net?

Not sure it's worth me wrapping the c protocol when I can read stuff
from my database if I need to (just a pain to do from a bash/awk hack
of a script :)
There is a compiled condor_chirp binary, with get_job_attr and set_job_attr flags. The get_job_attr is not yet printed by the command (at least on windows) but it does exist and work.

Cheers,
Szabolcs