[Condor-users] Restrict pool to a single submit machine

Hello all,

I would like to know if it is possible to have only one submit machine per
Condor pool. In other words, what we want to do is to avoid having rogue
submit machines in our pool, since we would like to have all our users to log
into our single submit machine for accounting purpose.

Six months ago someone suggested
(https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-February/msg00270.shtml)
to put a restriction in the START expressions, in order to restrict the
execution of jobs coming from a known schedd (by the way, I guess that with
the new support of regexps it becomes trivial to perform the proposed
check...).
We are not sure if this method is reliable enough to avoid rogue submit
machines, as the job classad can easily be altered in order to make it likes
the job comes from a legitimate submit host...

any thoughts/advice on this?

thanks in advance,

Pascal