Re: [Condor-users] Condor expects files to spool, even if I tell it not to?

HA,

Yep, that seems to be the key to this step. Now I just need to normalize permissions and such, and I think I'm under way. VERY much appreciated. after re-reading the man page after getting this, I feel really dumb. HA Ha. thanx again to everyone for the help.