[Condor-users] Condor View Help

Hello all I'm having a slight difficulty setting up the Condor view Module if
anyone can help me out it would be great. So far here is my set up.

I have two machines
Manager - panndaa
Node1 - gutti

Since I only have two nodes and the Manager cannot be the Condor View server I
decided to make gutti the Server and people will be able to view web stats from
this node as well.

I edited gutti's local config file and included the following:

POOL_HISTORY_DIR =/home/condor/history
KEEP_POOL_HISTORY = True
VIEW_SERVER = /home/condor/condor/sbin/condor_collector
DAEMON_LIST = MASTER, STARTD, SCHEDD, VIEW_SERVER

Now gutti will have a collector daemon running in the background as well

Next I edited the global config file that they both use and included the following:

CONDOR_VIEW_HOST = gutti.nmsu.edu

I then downloaded the module and unpacked it into gutti's /var/www/html directory

Next I edited the make_stats file and adjusted the parameters as follows:

ORGNAME="Meow Mix INC"
CONDORADMIN="condor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
POOL="gutti.nmsu.edu"
VIEWDIR="/var/www/html/"
STATSDIR="/home/condor/condor/bin"
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:$STATSDIR:/s/std/bin

Now when I run the command ./make_stats setup it doesn't do anything. I've been
 racking my brain at this for quite some time so if anyone sees what i did wrong
please let me know thanks!

Danny