Re: [Condor-users] Possible bug inSEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; looks like this was a false
alarm.  I can't get it to do it again, so I'm guessing that I did
something wrong in the configuration.  If I see it again I'll send those
logs to you offlist.

Thanks for the help
-Colin

I'm