[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor, Windows, Globus, Java
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:20:49 +0700
- From: "Nano Surbakti" <nano.surbakti@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor, Windows, Globus, Java
I read on this page: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECTION00721000000000000000
saying that current Condor-6.7.19 for Windows not supporting Globus universe. Does it mean the "grid" universe?
I have some questions related to it:
- can Condor for Windows execute jobs with "grid" universe?
- can Condor for Windows submit jobs with "grid" universe?
- [perhaps same with above] can Condor for Windows be a part of a Grid?
- if I want to submit Java jobs to the grid, how to do that?
Thanks in advance,