Re: [Condor-users] Simple DAGman problem

Hi Kent,
Thanks for your help.  Unfortunately the problem remains.
I've removed all comments from the DAG file.
I've made sure all comments in the node job files commence on a new
line.  I've run without error the node job files outside of the DAGman
submission.
I've issued condor_reconfig -all

 The DAGman job file now is:

JOB Inspect4R 		InspectForR.sub
JOB RunRJob			GenData_R.sub

SCRIPT POST Inspect4R 	Run_SetRPresent $RETURN

PARENT Inspect4R		CHILD RunRJob
QUEUE

Quite puzzling.
Regards
Mark

--
Mark Van De Vyver, PhD
My research is available from my SSRN Author page:

Telephone: +61 2 9351-6452
Fax: +61 2 9351-6461