Re: [Condor-users] [Birdbath] Could you help me submitting a job, gracefully?

On 5/25/06, Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As you clarified my mistake with this version. I am again able to
> submit the jobs; However, as I said they never execute. I have
> waited 4 hours and there are 9 jobs. Condor is configured to always
> execute the jobs.

Has condor_q -analyze told you anything?

Sorry attached is the complete file of all jobs

--
             \\\///
           /        \

I do not cease swimming in the seas of love, rising with the wave, then descending; now the wave sustains me, and then I sink beneath it; love bears me away where there is no longer any shore.
(Diwan al-Hallaj, M. 34)

"The road to wisdom? Well it's plain and simple to express: Err and err and err again but less and less and less."
-  Piet Hein

-- Submitter: afrasyab-LAPTOP : <192.168.1.2:1300> : afrasyab-LAPTOP
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
044.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
	Last successful match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
---
045.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found
---
046.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
---
047.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
---
048.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
---
049.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
---
050.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found
---
051.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found

8 jobs; 8 idle, 0 running, 0 held