Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Sun Grid Engine and Web Services

hi,

> Thanks again for these answers!

"why do not you setup a Web Service front-end to Condor
and SGE and then submit/control jobs to different clusters using java/C client or portal? "

If possible, I don't want to develop some code if a solution already exists for my problem. The main reason is that I haven't experience in web service development and so it'll
take me a lot of time to write/debug this code ..
But, indeed, it's a very good idea!

you do not have to develop some new code, but simply check out and download stuff available here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156652

you will find example command line and Java clients for OpenDSP,
a Web GUI (JSR 168 portlet tested in different portlet containers
- including Gridshpere) is under development, so expect a nice graphic interface soon ...

Cheers,
Chris
PSNC