Re: [Condor-users] MaxJobRetirementTime not working under windows? (was Job attribute based preemption)

Chris Freemesser wrote:
I added this to the "condor_config" file on all of the machines in the
cluster (including the master):

MAXJOBRETIREMENTTIME = $(HOUR) * 24 *4

It doesn't seem to work though...jobs get vacated anyway when user
priorities change.  Is there something else I need to do to get this to
work?

What version of condor are you using? Did you issue condor_reconfig -all? What values for MaxJobRetirementTime do you see in the machine ClassAds? (You can check that by running condor_status -l.)

--Dan