[Condor-users] Master scheduling Intervals for debugging

I am having a daymare (as opposed to a nightmare) getting my scripts to
execute without errors. I would like to debug what is going on, but
there is a huge delay between submitting a job, and when it starts
running (perhaps 10 minutes).

I am assuming this is because some interval on the master is set to a
large value. I understand this would be convenient for most everyday
usage scenarios, but for debugging purposes I'd like the jobs to be sent
to the machines instantly. I've looked in condor config but I can't see
which parameter to change. Can you tell me?

Thanks

Ashley Mills