[Condor-users] Weird CollectorLog error no 10061

All my jobs seem to remain idle forever, and on some rare occasions for
unknown reasons spontaneously execute.

There are some bizarre entries in the CollectorLog:

attempt to connect to <128.105.143.14:9618> failed: connect errno =
10061 connection refused

This isn't one of my machines so why is a connection attempt being made
to it?

What about this one:

condor_read(): recv() returned -1, errno = 10054, assuming failure
reading 5 bytes from <192.168.2.5:4616>

this IS one of my machines, what does this error mean?

Ashley