-----Original Message-----

From:  Rod Walker <rodwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [Condor-users] Condor-C with +remote_Requirement
Date:  Wed Jan 3, 2007 3:49 pm
Size:  1K
To:  Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I`m using 6.8.1 Condor-C to submit from one schedd into another Schedd
which then matchmakes in the vanilla universe. To set the requirements I use
the syntax
+remote_Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL" || Arch == "X86_64")
which works, but
+remote_Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL" || Arch == "X86_64") &&
StringlistMember("12.0.31", ATHENA_VERSION)
does not and causes an error in /tmp/CGAHPWorkerLog.me
1/3 13:26:22 [24463] Invalid args to CONDOR_JOB_SUBMIT
1/3 13:26:22 [24463] ERROR processing CONDOR_JOB_SUBMIT  ...
... Requirements\ =\ (Arch\ ==\ "INTEL"\ ||\ Arch\ ==\ "X86_64")\ &&\
StringlistMember("12.0.31";\ ATHENA_VERSION);\ ]

So it seems "StringlistMember" is breaking things. If I put single quotes
around the whole lot then the condor-c submission works but the job never
matches as the quotes are still in the Requirements. Is there some
mistake, or something I should be escaping?

Cheers,
Rod.

--
Tel. +1 604 222 7667