Re: [Condor-users] Dagging deeper in priorities and ranks

Matt Hope wrote:
6.8.1 fixed a bug which prevented this being set correctly - I assumed
that it was also in 6.9 (or at least at 6.9.2) but perhaps it isn't...
Yep, I saw that one in the whats new docs but I assumed 6.9.2 had all the fixes of an earlier 6.8 release. And as far as I remember the bug was that the variable was not handled correctly at all, and in this case it
is substituted but can not be used in an expression. Or something like that.

Could someone closer to the source (code) check if it should be working at all?

Cheers,
Szabolcs