Re: [Condor-users] CondorView

So I unpacked the jar file : it created a condor/condorview repertory with the *.class files.
Now, on my webpage, I have the following error , but only with opera (not with firefox)
Is that something to do with your code or with my browser ? (if you need help for more debugging, I can help)

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: condor/condorview/TimeGraph (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.findClass(AppletClassLoader.java:366)
	at com.opera.AppletClassLoader.loadClass(AppletClassLoader.java:433)
	at com.opera.AppletPanel.runLoaderThread(AppletPanel.java:358)
	at com.opera.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:332)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

++
Nicolas