[Condor-users] a dummy executable on submit

Hi,

I don't know if the email's subject is correct... :)

I want to run a python program on a Condor pool, which consist of
LINUX and WINNT51 machines. My python program will run in both OpSys.

Is it possible to make "executable = python", without transferring the
python engine? My python script is test.py, and there's no need to
transfer the python engine because the command "python test.py" will
run well.

Regards,

--
Nano Surbakti