Re: [Condor-users] MPICH2 wrapper script (mpich2script) for parallel universe

Hi Nkwebi,

I don't know if you still need this, but you can get my copy of mp2script at:

http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/~mcal00/condor/mp2script.asc

Copy and paste it, and rename it as mp2script. A couple of points you should bear in mind: I had to put a .mpd.conf file in the home directory of the user running condor (I use dedicated condor user accounts), but I also had to set the env var MPD_CONF_FILE in the script, otherwise mpd failed to find the file. I also load LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the compiler libs I used to build mpich2 (I used ifort/icc 9.1). This script works fine with the "cpi" example that gets built by mpich2 in /path/to/mpich2/distro/examples.

Cheers,
Mark