Re: [Condor-users] windows environment questions

STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT works fine (I can set environment variables).  JOB_INHERITS_STARTER_ENVIRONMENT on the other hand appears not to work.  It should take the entire environment that condor_starter.exe runs with and give that to condor_exec.exe?  Because it doesn't... the environment is no different than before.  Thanks for your help.

Kevin