Re: [Condor-users] MPICH2 wrapper script (mpich2script) for parallel universe

Hi Senthil,

I'm afraid I didn't come across this error, so I can't reproduce it to debug it. Just a few more notes about my setup, in case you can spot any important differences with what you have. I run Condor as root, and each VM on a machine has its own dedicated user with the same .mpd.conf file. Apart from that I followed the 6.8.4 manual recipe for parallel universe operation.

What happens if you submit a single node mpi job?

Regards,
Mark

Natarajan, Senthil wrote:
Hi Mark,
Thanks for providing this wrapper script.
I am trying to use this script, after submitting the job, in the
dedicated node under condor/execute/dir_* directory, I am seeing this in
the output file.

setgroups() failed: Operation not permitted

The above line keep added to the output file and the job runs forever,
do you know what might be the problem.

Is the permission or something is missing?
I am using a dedicated user condor-nobody to run condor jobs.
I have the .mpd.conf file in the user home directory.

Please let me know if you think of what might be the problem.

Thanks,
Senthil