Re: [Condor-users] Condor (on windows) problems with "condor_submit"

I also have the same problem.....

paula, what do u mean by specifying Rank and Machines in the condor submit archive? please clarify...where should we actaually specify these.....in condor submit archive means???where???.........need you help