[Condor-users] Results from DAGMan

Hi!

I am running a dagman script with 4 DAG nodes. It returns with code 0.
My problem is with the output files defined in the submit scripts. On
the submitting node I get output files for all jobs, but all are empty
but the ones for the jobs executed on this node. I have to go to the
other nodes to get the output from all the other jobs. Is there a way
to get the output back to the submitter? And if I have jobs that save
results to files (other than the standard output), how do I get those
results back to the submitting machine without manually copying them?
Do I need the programs to copy to NFS for this?

- Atle