Re: [Condor-users] Quill vs. Quill++

Thanks for the responses, folks.

Can a Condor team member confirm this, and suggest an approach to moving forward with implementing Quill on our systems?

If the schemas really are different, then I have some concerns about using quill in the present stable series.

We hope to be using condor and quill into the future, but need some insight for planning.

Thanks,
rob