Re: [Condor-users] any submit file generators

I do the same thing, but the idea here is let them get an account and be on there own until they ask for help.

I don't understand why there isn't a a pre-existing project (maybe on sourceforge) for such a file generator.... Maybe we could start one? It seems like the basics have been covered by simple web forms, I think a proper AJAX based system could be constructed with the help of others...

- Ryan