Re: [Condor-users] Matlab Distributed Computing Engine and Condor

Stuart,

We haven't as we believe they also use threads. Both prevent Standard Universe from being usable. However some of the departments I have helped have replaced Matlab with Octave. We have managed to condor_compile something like 2.17 and jobs ran well Standrad Universe. I just am in the process of seeing about making a version of their's, 3.00 which is supposed to be even more matching of Matlab's syntax, usable in the Standard Universe..

I can't advocate the functionality of one over the other, these are just options that others
have shared back with us.

Bill
Condor Team

Stuart Anderson wrote:
Has anyone approached MathWorks regarding the possibility of shipping
static libraries to allow compiling matlab in the Standard Universe?

Thanks.