Re: [Condor-users] 'simple' c++ program

Hi John,

Yep, I meant to add "on condor" to the running of the .bat files. I don't see a clue in the log, out or err (0 size) files either (earlier email). I looked in the Schedd.log on my submitting machine and the Startd.log on the executing machine and there are no clues either. Basically, it says it runs (with the appropriate command line) and then terminates. Argghhh!

steve