[Condor-users] work directorie

Hello to all,

First, please forgive my terrible English.
I'm starting to use the condor, so be patience.
Looking at the size of scratch directory in worker nodes, I realized that some jobs leave the farm without deleting your files in this directory. My
first reaction was to try to list the directories used by the current jobs in the scratch, and delete the rest of the files, which must be of jobs'
files already completed. Well, with the command condor_q -l job_id I encounter a lot of information, including the variable Iwd, which I think should
give some folder in the scratch, but to my surprise this variable points to the home of the job's owner. I even found a reference to the directory
scratch with this command, but nothing specific like a directory created just for this job. Then comes my question: is the condor that create this
directory to the job? if so how to get this information?

Tank's in advanced.
Eduardo Bach