Re: [Condor-users] Condor, Vanilla, can not link to the library successfully

The current problem is like this
I found from web that it is might possible that the libraries are compiled with g77, but i am using ifort, or gfortran, so there are some conflict resulted from. so I add -lg2c to it, these errors "underfined reference to xxxx" disappear, but i get one new error

"multiple definition of 'xerbla_' "
/usr/lib/liblapack.a(xerbla.o):(.text+0x0): first defined here
ld: Warning: size of symbol `xerbla_' changed from 97 in /usr/lib/liblapack.a(xerbla.o) to 57 in /usr/lib/libblas.a(xerbla.o)

Is there anyone having some idea about it?

Dear Roger,
thanks for your quick reply.
so did you solve the problem by adding the other posssible libraries?
I am sure that all the subroutines in the error report are included.

All the best
Kai-Yu