Re: [Condor-users] Heterogeneous cluster : cygwin or virtual machine ?

Wow !! thanks guys !!

I wasn't expecting the tenth of such an answer.

So in resume:

Virtual machine is more stable than cygwin and requires much less work for developpers with no significant performance loss. But VMWare is the only one that will install on Windows and work with condor.

Grid-appliance will provide an already configured linux image that contains condor and will work with VMWare player.

If this works, it will save me days of works !

--
ªŁ€×