[Condor-users] Variable expressions in transfer_input_files

Hi,

I'm trying to expand file names for files I want to transfer as mentioned in the thread that ended with:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2008-June/msg00058.shtml

However, I'm not having any success. Basically, I want to send the input file depending on the matched Arch, so I've been trying something like:

transfer_input_files = stub.$$([Arch])

But condor_submit just gripes with:

ERROR: Can't open "/path/to/submit/dir/stub.$$([Arch])"  with flags 00 (No such file or directory)

I've tried replacing Arch with TARGET.Arch, all to no avail. Can anyone help please? I'm using Condor 7.0.5.