Re: [Condor-users] how download condor-7.2.0-linux-x86-debian40.tar.gz with command line?

Since the most common use case here seems to be:

1) admin downloads one copy to NFS
2) every other machine in the network downloads that copy over (hopefully) faster LAN

I could see how the developers would think jumping hoops to download would be easy to bear. For the admins who prefer to download every copy from the web, this must be intensely painful.

I'd consider the long download times to be a good reason to grab one copy for your LAN and share it, and then the hoops will not be very grating.