Re: [Condor-users] Condor Job Requirements

Steve,

> globusrsl = (condorsubmit=(requirements 'Disk>5000'))

After a few tries, condor_submit (not condorsubmit) worked for me! Also as you mentioned I had to tweak the condor.pm to mute the default Requirements that gets appended to the job every time!

Thanks much for the solution though!
.Bala.

Steven Timm wrote:
Here's a sample way to send condorsubmit fields through a
globus gram (gt2/pre WS GRAM) resource

globusrsl = (condorsubmit=(requirements 'Disk>5000'))

You can put any condor classad statement inside the condorsubmit=()
parentheses.

You should know, however, that a remote globus jobmanager-condor
also by default will append an ARCH requirement
to the condor classad it submits to the remote condor system.
That can't be overridden by globus rsl. If you have an
X86_64 gatekeeper and you want to run on
(ARCH=="INTEL" || ARCH=="X86_64") you have to actually hack
the condor.pm file that comes from globus to not append
the (ARCH=="X86_64") requirement to the job classad, because
the one you specify globusrsl won't override that.

Steve Timm