Re: [Condor-users] Did something change in the 7.2.2 Windows release?- I can't see startds any more

> > Attached. It's quiet but you can see the Startd
> exiting/restarting quite a
> > bit.
>
> The exiting/restarting of the startd would explain the behavior on
> the Collector, when the startd comes up, it gets added, when it
> goes down, it gets invalidated. All of those commands come from
> the startd.

Any idea why it's restarting? I'm not seeing anything myself. I have a
hunch its either the startd_cron job or the hook that's triggering it to
reboot. I'm attaching a StartLog from an identical machine: same
hardware, same OS, same hook and startd_cron scripts -- the only
difference is this box is running the preview release of 7.2.2. It shows
up in my Collector output and runs jobs.

Something is definitely different. But I can't pinpoint what exactly and
how to accomodate the change.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.