Re: [Condor-users] Quill Question

Hi Matt,
> How well has Quill scaled for you in this configuration with thousands
> of execute nodes?

We tried Quill on PostgreSQL 8.3 database
with 1680 execute nodes, appr. 30 user and sometimes several 10000 jobs in
the queue. From time to time the access to the database took almost a
minute. Even a direct access to the database took us 10s to list a table
with 600 000 lines.
It was condor v7.0.1. We have not tried it yet with v7.2.0.
We also assume that the database can be tuned.

Cheers,
Henning