Re: [Condor-users] I have 4 jobs being held in the queue and nothing is running because of that

Ian,
Thanks for your help, it worked great but only in the machine where I
ran the command,  the other queues were I didn't run condor_release are
still showing jobs on idle mode, I tried to run the same command but it
did not do anything, when I run the condor_q -analyze on the schedd
machine, It comes back with the following message:

C:\>condor_q -analyze -n computername
-- Schedd: AVONDALE.earthdata.com : <10.2.201.150:1073>
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
088.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 22 machines,
     22 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
        No successful match recorded.
        Last failed match: Thu Feb 26 17:08:53 2009
        Reason for last match failure: no match found

WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints
   Check the Requirements expression below:

Requirements = (OpSys == "WINNT52" || OpSys == "WINNT51") && (Arch ==
"INTEL") &
& (Disk >= DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) &&
(HasFileTransfer) &&
(HasWindowsRunAsOwner && (LocalCredd =?= "Mann.earthdata.com"))
Is there another way to resubmit that job. I really don't get why is
rejecting the job due to the requirements if the other jobs previous to
this one were able to run just fine?
Thanks again for your input,
Alex